Get better acquainted with the craft beer of Byron Shire at Bangalow’s Common People Brewery.
Each session will see guests get to know the beer haven’s core range of beers, plus special batch Caper Beer, before a guided tour of the space courtesy of the head brewers.
As a souvenir, ticket holders will also receive a can of the limited edition special batch Caper beer to take home.
– Tasting paddle of our three core beers
– Caper special batch beer tasting
– Explanation of each beer
– Guided tour of the brewery
– Take home can of the limited edition Caper special batch beer
– Parking on site
– Book the shuttle HERE for $10* Redeemable at the bar
This event is part of the Caper Byron Bay Food and Culture Festival where you can experience restaurant takeovers, free art exhibitions, bush tucker tours, live music events, long lunches and curated dinners, brewery and gins tours, immersive workshops, and more.