Turning a creative idea or artistic practice into a profitable business isn’t always easy, particularly in regional areas. After consultation with the sector Arts Northern Rivers collaborated with creative industries consultant, Jill Moonie (former General Manager of Screenworks) to create a Survival Guide for Regional Creatives.
The workshop will cover what it takes to build a base for a creative career in the Northern Rivers, how to network and build business relationships how to develop a consistent message and special guest speakers Christine Willcocks and Deadwood Creative will present valuable insights into how they thrive in the Northern Rivers.
Sharing effective strategies and insider tips for career and business development for regionally based creatives to thrive:
- What it takes to build a base for your creative career or business
- How to network and build business relationships
- Branding and developing a consistent message and how to sell it
- Special guest case studies to pick the brains of creatives who have ‘made it’
- Tips for tapping into opportunities and resources in the Northern Rivers
Survival Guide for Regional Creatives
Friday 13 February 2015
9.30 – 12.30 pm
Bangalow RSL Hall
Bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org / artsnorthernrivers.com.au
Stay informed and learn more of What’s On in and Around Byron Bay.