Our pecan workshop (3h) includes:
- a scenic road trip to discover the beautiful landscape of the Northern Rivers
- a farm tour
- a demonstration of pecans harvesting, with the opportunity to learn the basics of pecans farming from our passionate farmers, Ash and Matt
- a baking class to make your own pecan biscuits (useful skills to impress guests!)
- a delicious pecan-based morning tea
- an opportunity to buy more local farm products from Barefoot Farm.
The workshop includes return transportation from your accommodation or pick-up location in Byron Bay to the Farm.
Pecan Workshop and Morning Tea
Saturday 6 February, 9am – 12pm
Tickets available online $140