Monsieur Diop brings his sweet tunes back this week with special guest Orly Raquel offering a closing serenade
DJs without borders Ecstatic Dance Byron Bay is an offering of a weekly deep dive into movement and intuitive expression.
Our intention is to provide an open, safe and clear space for our community to explore the magical instrument of the body.
Dance is our medicine.
- We believe in the purity of music and movement as a container to to transform, shift and uplift.
- For this reason:
We keep it pure and simple – no additional ‘enhancements’
- We set the dance floor as ceremonial space – opening with an acknowledgement of Country, intention and exploratory exercise and closing with sweet acoustic serenades
- We offer state of the art sound -a high quality PA and subwoofer to enable an immersive sonic experience
- All respectful beings are welcome on the dancefloor!
DJs without borders Ecstatic Dance Byron Bay
Kulchajam – 1 Acacia Street Byron Bay
Wednesday 17 February 7-9pm
Tickets available online
- We honour Country on which we dance, acknowledge and pay our respect to the Tradition Owners and First Peoples of this land.
- We will be giving a portion of the profits from each event to support local Indigenous causes – with respect to the land on which we shake a leg and its first peoples – sovereignty never ceded.
- We are listening to the community and constantly evolving and growing so we can serve the community in the best way.
Kulchajam is a not-for-profit arts and cultural organisation cultivating new models of creative collaboration and shared resources. We are set up as a model of community cultural development that integrates social enterprise principles, sustainability, cultural exchange, and artistic excellence.
Covid Safe – we offer a covid safe space. For this reason pre booking is required, physical distancing is still required outside your household and please stay home if you have any symptoms.