Circus Arts Byron Bay‘s favourite day of the year is here! Open Day 2020 is set to deliver all your favourite activities in one jam-packed day. Taster circus classes, entertainment, yummy food and more!
The Circus Arts Byron Bay Open Day is designed to give you a chance to try the classes before you commit to a term. We have a new exciting class structure and progressions, so all students can get the best out of their training. Participating in taster classes on Open Day is also a great opportunity to get assesses by our coaches for the Levels classes. These classes are offered only during the term in different skills levels – Foundations, Intermediate and Advanced/Troupe.
- FREE Object & Tightwire Zone, Playspace and Entertainment!
- $10 Circus Taster classes for all ages and abilities (30 min each)
- $10 Flying Trapeze Swings and Private 10 minute Trampoline sessions
- $10 Climbing Wall sessions (30 min each)
- Flying Trapeze show at 1pm
- Fresh food & beverages available form Circus Arts Cafe
- Pop-up market stalls from local artists
DATE: Saturday, 1 February 2020
TIME: 9.30am – 1.30pm