The Byron Twilight Markets takes place every Saturday, 4pm – 9pm from 29th August 2020 – 24th April 2021 at Railway Park, Byron Bay.
Please note: The Byron Markets are a Covid-Safe site. Customers are required to observe:
- That there are capacity limits in place for the markets
- Please sanitise your hands regularly
- You are to keep social distancing of 1.5m
- Contactless pay is preferred
- If you are unwell (fever, cough or sore throat), do not enter the markets & please return home
With markets taking place every Saturday, downtown Byron Bay turns into a creative hub where visitors can find boutique stalls with unique arts and crafts made by talented local artisans. Products at the Twilight Market range from jewellery, leather goods, clothing and can vary each week. Visitors are welcome to listen to great music and enjoy incredible food.
The Byron Twilight market provides a fantastic opportunity for artists, designers, healers, producers and musicians to showcase their talents as well as handmade, high-quality designs in a vibrant, family-friendly atmosphere.