Byron Bay International Film Festival Sunset Cinema Postponed

After several days of rain,winds and flooding festival organizers have decided to reschedule their outdoor screening until the March full moon.

While the weather is clearing and things look bright for the weekend of March 1st, intermittent rain and winds of 40 kph are forecast for Monday Feb 25th.

BBFF’s Safety Officer has advised that it would be dangerous for the free event to go ahead and so the festival is now focusing on making the March screening something very special.

With the recent release of the festival programme,  available on the festival website,, there is still plenty to be excited about!

Tickets are on sale now at