Australia’s premier food & lifestyle destination finally has its very own Fine Food and Beverage Festival!!
On Saturday 3 June 2017 the Byron Bay Fine Food & Beverage Festival will be serving up a taste of the region and beyond in the grounds of Byron Bay’s award-winning resort, Elements of Byron Resort & Spa.
The event runs from 11am – 7pm and will include a line-up of Australia’s top food artisans and chefs along with leading wineries and beverage producers.
The day will include:
– Wine & Beverage Masterclasses – hosted by Jane Thomson, Founder of The Fabulous Ladies Wine Society
– Fine Food Masterclasses – hosted by local chef and author Kate Walsh from Real Food Projects.
– Producers’ & Artisans’ Marquee – showcasing 40 of Australia’s finest food producers who will exhibit and sell their products for visitors to take home.
– Winery & Beverage Marquees – 12 wineries from across Australia, including Pizzini Wines, Schild Estate, Raidis Estate, Voyager Estate, Jack Rabbit Vineyard, ArtWine Estate, Lost Buoy Wines, Mistletoe Wines, Rowlee Wines, Paracombe Wines & Saddler’s Creek Wines as well as local craft brewers, cider producers and distilleries.
– Restaurant Marquees – Some of the region’s finest including Three Blue Ducks, Steve Snow from Fins Restaurant, Katrina Kanetani from TOWN Restaurant and Cafe, Ben Devlin from Paper Daisy Restaurant Cabarita Beach, Sarah Swan from 100 Mile Table and Sean Connelly from Balcony Bar & Oyster Co. Signature tasting plates will be for sale throughout the day.
– Music Stage – a cool afternoon of live music to enjoy Byron style!
Tickets are on sale now. Only $20pp + booking fee –> byronfoodfest.eventbrite.com