BYRON BAY – PLANT-BASED TALK & COOKING CLASS
Improve Your Health, Gain Energy, Lose Weight & Feel Good
(Bookings Essential & Includes Dinner)
Join Adam for an intimate evening packed full of plant-based cooking tips and inspiration for better health as he tells his story of going from heart attack at age 39, to reversing the condition and no longer needing meds, losing 30kg and then finishing an Ironman Triathlon.
IN THIS CLASS ADAM GUTHRIE WILL:
– Discuss the principles of whole food plant-based nutrition and how it has helped people prevent and heal lifestyle diseases like heart disease, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure & cholesterol & auto-immune diseases.
– Cook you a delicious whole food plant based meal.
– Explain how a plant-base diet supports good gut health and heart health.
– Demonstrate how to prepare & cook a delicious whole food plant based dish.
– Explain where you get your protein, calcium, iron and other nutrients on a plant-based diet.
– Inspire you to eat more plants for better health, more energy and to feel good.
Adam is a professionally qualified chef, has a certificate in plant-based nutrition, is the founder of I Feel Good Magazine, he is the vegan food writer for the national magazines, EatWell and has been feature on ABC radio, the Osher Gunsberg and the Plant Proof podcasts.
“Just want to thank you for an amazing evening learning about how to live, cook and eat to be the healthiest I can ever achieve! All the information you gave us is what we need to live a healthy life. You present the night in an informal friendly atmosphere and I came away so inspired to follow the whole food plant based diet. Your personal story is all I need to be convinced this is a great way to live. Thank you Adam for giving up your time to share with us what you have learned on your journey to health. I look forward to hearing again from you when you return down south.” Robyn Halls
“What a wonderful, welcoming and informative evening to learn about Adams I Feel Good Plant-Based way of eating and living. Adam was very welcoming to everyone and proceeded to tell us how and why he eats a whole food vegan diet with pics of before and after his health wake up call. He also followed up with sobering facts and figures with information from highly qualified doctors and books that are available. Adam demonstrated on how to make a delicious nourishing meal using all whole foods and we got to have a plate to sit and eat, and I’m pretty sure there wasn’t anything left. Thank you for your knowledge and support Adam, Im feeling so good.” Megan White