Peddle and Hawk market is on again this Saturday
We wanted to share with you some great new evolutions.
We hope you can share this with your networks:
We have created a wonderful map of the estate shopfronts open on a Saturday.
If we haven’t yet been in touch with you, we are on our way! We plan to distribute our map, made by the talented Tillo and Ollie from the Makery on the day to guide people to all the treasures in our vibrant arts industrial streets.
* an amazing musical line up with two stages:
@Kulchajam Jo and Toby from TORA, Yoyo Tuki, Droplegs (acoustic) and Katia Demeester
@Lume Gallery Chopsuey, Sunnysideup and Kosha D DJs the freshest vinyl in town
* a beer garden at LUME gallery sponsored by Stone and Wood operating from 1pm-5pm so all us hardworking marketeers can catch up and have a sunset bevvie after the garden
* curated dedicated areas for various themed produce: we have set up special areas for “handmade and artisan” “homegrown and culinary” and “carboot and vintage” “gypsy blankets” and even a kids market area for all the underage hawkers out there along with some delicious street foods including our famous organic masala dosas, brazillian tapioca crepes, raw food
* COFFEE! yes GREAT COFFEE, tea and cakes ! from the cute as a button “Little Bonnie Dot” caravan
* more fun and games on the road including a little internet work pod station set up by the Creative Workpod crew, badmington, chalk art, billy cart rides and so much more
* Collaborations brewing with some of the 30 shopfronts that open on a Saturday to make the Peddle and Hawk vibes spread across the industrial estate. get in touch with us if you have some ideas of how we can work together to make this even more awesome!
Hope you can make it again, there are still a few stall spaces if you know anyone who may want to be on the Acacia St with us. Registration is in advance at www.kulchajam.org
Attached is also a image sized for instagram along with our fabulous new map of the industrial estate.
If your coming , or you just want to support, please share on your social media
FACEBOOK EVENT : And if your booked in please post on our facebook event a little bit about your stall!, and share the event on your timeline https://www.facebook.com/events/1721249908155415/
we are looking forward to a fabulous day- and will send detailed instructions for bump in (8.30-9.30am) shortly
The Peddlers and Hawkers of the Acacia Massif
P.S We are a not for profit community organisation dedicated to initiating innovative arts and culture to the area. We are currently running a crowdfunding campaign to enable us to expand our projects such as Peddle and Hawk.
Please consider supporting our work at supportourkulcha.org/crowd